WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
48000.00kr - 60000.00kr per month
5 months ago
Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Product Manager for a company based in Stockholm that is Sweden's largest web service for collaboration on learning and quality in school with more than 1 million paid user accounts in thousands of schools. The success is based on their way of combining the web with educational idea and close collaboration with users. They make it easier to customize school learning for all children through their own web tools. Their web tools are user friendly and work for all ages from preschool to high school. In this way you get smooth and safe transitions between educators, between units and between different schools. They are about to take another big step in our SaaS service for schools - to make the service easier and easier for users to benefit from the product on mobile, flat and portable. You are involved in developing ideas about what they can improve in their web service, and which can work on laptop, mobile and tablet. You contribute sketches and prototypes that you knead with our educators and users.
Description of the service
As Product Manager, you are responsible for making their idea and product clear to developers, partners, customers, users. You ensure that they become an indispensable service for educators and teachers by driving development quickly and responsibly together with your team and users, with agile methodology, wise prioritization in the road map and clear scopes.
· You start by carrying out a substantial update of their interfaces and functions - which are prepared.
· You ensure that new user groups benefit and through smart Product Led Growth.
· You are preparing for the launch outside Sweden.
· Step by step, you build a cross-functional product team with team members who curate content and help the community and college around flourish, and benefit from design and development power from their strong development team.
· You are responsible for the budget and schedules.
· You report to the CEO.
Who are you?
They are now looking for you who have experience of being a product manager for apps or SaaS / web services. You have worked with user-driven / community-driven / consumer-oriented services, with Product Led Growth, and are used to working in agile teams where design and technology are forged together into good Ux. They assume that you have a good knowledge of the world around Product, Ux, GoToMarket and user travel. In addition:
· You can express yourself not only in speech and writing in Swedish and English, but also in Figma sketches or on a whiteboard.
· They believe you are motivated by creating benefits for hundreds of thousands of users, building better customer journeys, and spreading a good service to new markets.
· You are constantly looking for new GoToMarket ideas and get inspiration from blogs, podcasts and your digital everyday life.
· As a person, you are curious, confident and passionate about continuous improvement.
· You probably have a college education.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.