WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
5 months ago
Are you a Product Manager looking for a high-responsibility role?
This customer has been at the forefront of innovation within the DACH Real-Estate industry, for more than 20 years. Their team in Cologne is responsible for a CRM and Automation tool that allows Real Estate agencies to deliver great service to their customers.
What are the benefits?
- A challenging role with substantial opportunity for impact and growth opportunities
- 30 days holiday, and flexible working hours and home office options
- Competitive salary, variable bonus, and pension contributions
- An inspiring office space in Cologne, including a great gym
- The latest technical tools
- Subsidies for public transport and lunch
In your role as a Product Manager, you will be responsible for introducing new features designed specifically to solve your customer's problems.
You will work closely with Data Analysts and UX Researchers, to gather customer feedback which will inform your decision making. You will then work with a dedicated engineering team to develop new features that improve the User Experience and delight your customers.
- Design Thinking experience, and an ability to design feature which wow customers
- Prior experience as a Product Manager or Owner, within a Digital business
- Data-Driven decision-making skills, using key KPIs to focus on maximum impact
- Experience as a Product Manager or Owner within a digital business.
This is a vital role within a market-leading business. You will have ample opportunity to develop as a Product Owner - whilst also having fun and celebrating the wins with your team along the way!
Note: The role is based in Cologne, but the team are currently working 100% remote
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.