€70000 - €85000 per year|
IT Project Management
I am working with a company that is a mortgage platform aiming to make home ownership simple and have helped over 100,000 people finance their homes and working with some of the largest mortgage brokers in Germany.
They have been invested by Nordic Capital who have raised a total of €33.4 Billion.
Their plan for the next year is to keep growing the company, in the last four years they have already doubled in size!
You will need at minimum 3 years of experience within Product Manager, German speaking and understanding to full professional level and to have background within banking or finances industry.
- Support and mentor the product team.
- The product roadmap based on the strategic business.
- Understanding customers' needs and collecting feedback, whiles creating great customer experience.
- Problem solving and clearing of any technical issues.
- Marketing the product to consumers.
- You will lead a cross-functional team in coordination with design UX.
- You regularly align with colleagues to ensure the right priorities are being implemented.
- Speaking with stakeholders.
- Remote work anywhere in Germany or full time in the office.
- Modern work environment
- Work with highly motivated team.
- Bring your own ideas and grow within the company
- Education bonus.
- Remote work anywhere in Europe for 2 weeks.
Does this opportunity interest you? If so, please apply to email@example.com with an update CV.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Apply Now My client based in Stockholm are currently looking for an experienced Scrum Master who is competent with managing...
Senior Product Owner
Apply Now I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for a creative Senior Product Owner to...
Apply Now Development Manager/Wolfsburg/18months Job - Development Manager Client Location - Wolfsburg Remote work offering - Potential of 4 days...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.