WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc110000.00 - Swiss Franc130000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
about 2 months ago
A fast-growing, leading independent developer of self-medication. Expanding a team working with leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services.
This company has global IT teams in Switzerland as well as smaller hubs across Europe. All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. This company provides a complete range of technologies and services for reliable and user-friendly medical systems for self-medication. The customers are pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies that develop, manufacture and market injectable therapies.
To further grow their already thriving team, they are looking for an experienced Product Manager B2B within connected devices and digital services.
- Working in agile development projects with customers and internal and external development partners
- Being the interface between the internal development team and customers from the pharmaceutical industry in development projects of connected devices and digital services
- Creating specifications of the requirements during implementation of customer-specific connected devices and their integration with the IoT cloud
- Responsible for the implementation and management of product backlog during implementation of customer-specific solutions
- Central contact person for the product including responsibility for the business case
- Coordination with an interdisciplinary team after the commercial launch of the products
- Co-design and implementation of the necessary operational transformation processes in an agile organization
- Educational background with a degree in business, IT, information systems or engineering
- Knowledge of IoT / Connected Devices and their successful integration with IT cloud platforms
- Experience as a product owner in an agile product management environment
- Project management or product management experience in an international environment
- Fluent in both German and English
- 5 weeks holiday
- Flexible working hours and mobile working opportunities.
- Good public transport connections to the office.
- Generous salary.
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas
- Training and development
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.