Amsterdam, North Holland
5 months ago
⭐ Contract job Product Manager in Amsterdam ⭐
This department is part of Technology Products technical unit, the Driver Apps product unit develops iOS and Android mobile app products for drivers - all based on their online location-based technologies. The team is on a mission to redefine what navigation means for drivers by providing insanely accurate technology and benefiting from growing community input. Strong engineering, UX design, data science and product management teams collaborate on the conception and delivery of innovative new features using the latest in mobile, cloud, machine learning and natural language understanding. On this team, you'll use market-driven agile and lean development to build the next generation of driving apps.
This position is to temporarily replace the PM who will be on maternity leave. The team has 2 PMs, one for functionality and one for data. The requested position will report to the remaining data PM who will be accountable for road-map prioritisation. The requested position will help the data PM with more operational work. The more capable you are the more strategic work that you would be able to do.
Scope of the role, Strategy and Road-map:
- Maintain PU Driver app product portfolio performance on the market in terms of fit, customer satisfaction
- Be recognised as knowledgeable on Mobile navigation and driver apps and market trends.
- Measured by engagement at regular category reviews, product board meetings and stakeholder reviews.
- Maintain a diagnosis and strategy for the PU Driver app product portfolio
- Take part in strategy and road-map reviews and take care or stakeholder alignment
- Maintain a rolling road-map for the product category(s) that is reconciled against development capacity
- By providing prioritised backlogs with sufficient context and clarity for the development teams
- This so the teams can estimate cost and duration to deliver them.
Example daily tasks:
- Maintain PU Driver App epic roadmap
- Communicate to all stakeholders about product status and plans
- Work with Product team (UX, Product Owner, Architect, Engineering Team Leads)
- This to move epics and features through the product Kanban board
- Work with Release Management and suppliers on app release schedule
- Work with UX, Customer Care and Beta team to address user feedback
- Work with Marketing team for Marketing plan
- Work with MT to align all of above within PU Strategy and vision
- Analytical and problem solving
- Business and financial literate
- Comfortable with technology
- Great presentation and reasoning
- Strong listening and influencing skills
- 3-5 years' experience in product management
- Mobile Application Product Management
Experience in Mobile Apps
Nice to have:
Experience in navigation or mobility (car sharing, public transport) is an advantage
- Contract 7 months to start
- Desired Start Date 01-07-2019 (Is negotiable)
- Work week of 40 hours
- Location Amsterdam
- Rate € 65,- to € 70,- an hour (depending on experience)