WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€60000 - €100000 per annum
7 months ago
Product Manager - Based in Hannover, Germany
I am currently supporting a huge global brand within the automotive sector that is seeking a Product Manager looking to continue to co-create, innovate, and shape an exciting project within the automotive industry. Within this role you will be responsible for creating roadmaps, calculating metrics in order to prioritize features and keeping innovation in mind at every opportunity
Ideally you will join with an eagerness to enhance your knowledge and develop your knowledge working with extremely talented teams. If you are interested in a new challenge within a company that is truly disrupting the industry, then this could be the role for you!
Please read on for more detailed information:
* Hold a minimum of 2 years professional industry experience in product management or equivalent.
* Extremely strong communication skills as well as ability to translate analytical methodology/thinking.
* Hold an understanding of the end to end software development process/lifecycle.
* Ability to work with lean methods and open-minded, agile teams.
* Hold a Masters or Batchelors Degree in relevant industry (Economics, Computer Science, ect)
* Fluent in English (Written and Spoken)
* To bring your knowledge and experience to the team and make an impact from the start.
* Calculate metrics, hypotheses and assumptions in line with know how to prioritize product features.
* Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research.
* Innovate on lean methods and agile processes.
* Huge amount of stability within a company holding a global presence.
* Learning and Development Opportunities - continuous growth of knowledge is encouraged
* Competitive Salary reflective of individual
* Modern workspace/office in Hannover
If this company suits all or maybe even some of your requirements apply today! Get in touch with me today for any further details email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.