Process Engineer / Analyst
Hook, Hampshire , Negotiable
2019-06-27 15:51:09 +0100
Contract Length: 3 months initially with 2 years extension
- Day-to-day key accountabilities
- Enhancements to process mapping tool delivering new maps in line with the to be estate
- Analysis against existing constructs to find and build elements to cover identified gaps
- Work with Business Readiness to ensure new services are ready prior to internal customer release
Required skills and knowledge:
- Minimum 5 years previous technical experience gained within a large commercial environment.
- Excellent ITIL knowledge , ITIL v3 foundation
- Good understanding of BMC Remedy or similar
- Good understanding of business process mapping tools such as Signavio or other
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to form strong business relationship sacross multiple locations
- Strong analytical and (re-)structing skills
- Strong Excel, Power Point and documentation skills
- Good knowledge of Atlassian JIRA
- Experienced in Incident & Problem Management processes
- Lean Six Sigma skills will be a benefit
- Knowledge of MS Visio will be a benefit
Don't see a job for you? Apply anyway. We'll automatically consider you for future openings
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role