Principal Software Engineer.
Principal Software Engineer
CHF140000 - CHF170000 per year|
About the role
As a Principal Software Engineer your main objective is to deliver features for your colleagues to work effectively and efficiently within our systems. You will design and build products alongside your team of product managers, designers, and other engineers to reach our common goals. You should be a team player with strong technical knowledge, who is eager to learn, and has a passion for building products that our customers will love.
How you will contribute
- Work closely with your team and business stakeholders to design and deliver solutions
- Contribute to the technical vision of the team
- Mentor and coach the engineers in your team
- Maintain a strong Developer Experience
- Actively participate in and drive Agile approaches and processes
- Support the company to grow in a healthy way by maintaining our culture
Who you are
- Enjoy working on a mixture of hands-on development, design, and mentoring staff
- Understand characteristics and trade-offs of programming paradigms
- A strong desire to learn new and current technologies and go outside your technical comfort zone
- Strong team player with great communication skills and a passion for collaboration
- Experience with one or more approaches to managing software development work
- Empathy and understanding of other disciplines in and around the product
- Interest in the travel industry and solving the complex business problems presented
- Interest in using principles and techniques of Domain-Driven Design to manage business complexity is a plus!
- Discounted passes to local destinations and tourist hot spots
- Full reimbursement of the SBB 'halb-tax' travel card, covering country-wide public transportation.
- Free membership for our newly built gym or get involved with our variety of sports teams.
- Seasonal and monthly office events including holiday parties, ski trips, and pay-day happy hours.
- Discounts on a wide range of local restaurants, shops, hotel stays etc.
- 15% off in-house childcare service
- Option to work in the office full-time, hybrid, or consideration for additional flexibility.
- Full visa sponsorship for Switzerland for non-Swiss / EU applicants
- Relocation support, if applicable
- Diverse and inclusive workplace
- Collaboration on choice of technology
- One flight home per year
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Frontend Vue Dev. (Gambling Industry)
Apply Now I am looking for a FrontEnd Vue Developer. The company I represent is the largest gambling provider in...
Frontend Angular Engineer
Apply Now Are you a talented Frontend Angular Developer, or are you aiming to be one? If so then you...
Senior React Developer - Amsterdam
Apply Now Sr. Frontend Web Developer / 5+ years of experience || the Netherlands Relocation and VISA sponsorship We are...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.