WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€75000 - €105000 per annum + Benefits
6 months ago
A company with a clear- and ambitious vision, joining a high-performing team, being able to impact the business, guiding engineering teams, heavily involved with system architectures and steering new development teams while maintaining a close eye on the product requirements.
This is a unique role in an ambitious and fast-moving company and yet, available right now! Are you looking for a high-level role without pure "people-management"? Then this might be interesting for you!
Principal Python Engineer - The job itself:
- Working with cross-functional engineering teams to work on various different features for the consumers and continuously build stable additions to the system.
- Guide the teams in the right direction concerning the system architectures and be a deciding factor in technical questions.
- Being a technical lead you will take responsibility for the development the systems but you won't be responsible for managing each team member.
- You will act as a coach, be the clean-code advocate, ensure productivity and remembering the long term goals set by you and the management
- Modernisation of both the platform and the way of working is highly important
Principal Python Engineer - What skills you'll need to join this team?
- Solid knowledge of Backend Software Engineering (Python) and technical leadership
- A proven track record as a Lead Engineer, Tech Lead or Delivery Lead
- At least 10 years' experience in the field of product-based software development
- Fluent in English
- Work eligibility in the Netherlands
- The ability to assimilate new technologies quickly and knowledgeable of modern ways of working
Principal Python Engineer - What's on offer?
What value do you attach to working in an environment where you'll learn something new every day?
- Freedom to broaden your horizons by learning and implementing new technologies on a daily basis
- Financial resources of a multinational but the environment of a start-up since the Amsterdam office is only launched recently!
- While your annual salary will ultimately be decided by your skills and experience, this can range from €75.000 to €105.000
- Clear career development plan and plenty of growth opportunities
Are you ready to take up the challenge? Hit the "APPLY" button now!
For any questions get in touch with Daniel Scheepbouwer
020 30 58 541 / Daniel.email@example.com