WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€75000 - €105000 per annum + Benefits
25 days ago
A company with a clear- and ambitious vision, joining a high-performing team, being able to impact the business, guiding engineering teams, heavily involved with system architectures and steering new development teams while maintaining a close eye on the product requirements.
This is a unique role in an ambitious and fast-moving company and yet, available right now! Are you looking for a high-level role without pure "people-management"? Then this might be interesting for you!
Principal Python Engineer - The job itself:
- Working with cross-functional engineering teams to work on various different features for the consumers and continuously build stable additions to the system.
- Guide the teams in the right direction concerning the system architectures and be a deciding factor in technical questions.
- Being a technical lead you will take responsibility for the development the systems but you won't be responsible for managing each team member.
- You will act as a coach, be the clean-code advocate, ensure productivity and remembering the long term goals set by you and the management
- Modernisation of both the platform and the way of working is highly important
Principal Python Engineer - What skills you'll need to join this team?
- Solid knowledge of Backend Software Engineering (Python) and technical leadership
- A proven track record as a Lead Engineer, Tech Lead or Delivery Lead
- At least 10 years' experience in the field of product-based software development
- Fluent in English
- Work eligibility in the Netherlands
- The ability to assimilate new technologies quickly and knowledgeable of modern ways of working
Principal Python Engineer - What's on offer?
What value do you attach to working in an environment where you'll learn something new every day?
- Freedom to broaden your horizons by learning and implementing new technologies on a daily basis
- Financial resources of a multinational but the environment of a start-up since the Amsterdam office is only launched recently!
- While your annual salary will ultimately be decided by your skills and experience, this can range from €75.000 to €105.000
- Clear career development plan and plenty of growth opportunities
Are you ready to take up the challenge? Hit the "APPLY" button now!
For any questions get in touch with Daniel Scheepbouwer
020 30 58 541 / Daniel.email@example.com
Principal Software Engineer - Java - Crypto - Trade Engine - AWS - Microservices I am partnered with a world-leading cryptocurrency and blockchain technology business, and I am looking for a Principal Software Engineer to join their team in Boston. You will play a pivotal part in building a world-class trading platform for cryptocurrency exchange enabling global trading of crypto year-round. What you will work on: Robust highly scalable trade platform Development of new trade features and performance improvements Microservices that provide added security to the backend architecture Challenging problems that require out of the box thinking What you will bring: Extensive Java experience Financial experience within a high-frequency trading environment Expertise in distributed systems that are highly scalable Knowledge of AWS Technical thought leadership and mentorship Principal Software Engineer - Java - Crypto - Trade Engine - AWS - Microservices This is an exciting role for a truly innovative tech company that are operating in a revolutionary space. If you would like to find out more, drop your resume to Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Java Developer For a worldwide telco organization, we are looking for a Java Developer. They have their large IT department located in The Netherlands where they develop, test, and deliver high performance, scalable, always-on software. I am looking for someone who has… At least 3 - 5 years of working experience in complex environments with Java 8, knowledge of Spring or SpringBoot Experience in building web services using REST, AWS Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum or Kanban), GIT Knowledge of any CI/CD tools (Jenkins or Bamboo or similar), Elasticserch Who is interested in… Being responsible for the full development lifecycle Working closely together with test automation engineers, scrum master, and product owner, supported by solution architects, CD managers, and DevOps engineer Working in a multicultural developers team Collaborating with stakeholders and delivering the best solutions to the customers For a company who… Offers a competitive yearly salary with an opportunity to grow depending on results, pension allowance, flexible working hours Has endless learning & development budget: books, conferences, courses, etc. Applying from abroad? No problem, the company has an English working language. Interested to hear more? Send your resume to email@example.com or apply online!