WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
4 months ago
This is an exciting fast growing tech company where you will work with an incredible team on applications with a truly global impact. We are therefore seeking a talented Principal Software Engineer to join our expanding software engineering team that uses data, mathematical modeling, machine learning, and optimization to support our users in getting full transparency on their operations and make better planning decisions
This is a role that involves architecture and hands on programming. You will support the product's technical roadmap, and take part in the development process by working with the development team to design and build advanced features into our products and ensure these are robust and reliable in 24/7 operations.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Analyse and review the code base to ensure security and scalability
- Suggest and plan for improvements of the code base with the Team Lead and Head of Engineering
- Guide problem solving and architectural decisions within the team and across the company
- Participate in the development of new features and maintenance of the code base. This includes code reviews and actual programming
- Maintain and improve code integrity and maintainability
- 15 years minimum of professional experience in Software Engineering
- Experience with any or all of the following technologies: Node.js, React, TypeScript
- Experience in building and organizing distributed systems
- Ability to write well structured architecture documents
- Good knowledge of technology across several domains
- Previous professional experience working remotely
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Energized by complex and creative individual and team problem solving
- Experience with Python
- Experience with building B2B and consumer quality products, enabling business capability and goals through technology
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.