WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
7 months ago
Our client is currently looking for a Principal Engineer to join their expanding team in Copenhagen.
The company in question is helping to bring the shipping industry into the 21st century, by using clever analytics they're vastly improving the efficiency of both shipping companies and ports. At the moment 50% of all container ships are delayed coming into port, historically, companies would try to resolve this problem with archaic processes that are limited in their return and to be frank, don't have the capability of maximising the global demand for international services. This companies product completely changes this and is allowing a level efficiency the industry hasn't seen before. Saving companies time, money and even significantly reducing the carbon footprint made by the shipping industry.
They are seeking a talented Principal Software Engineer to join our expanding software engineering team that uses data, mathematical modelling, machine learning, and optimisation to support their users in getting full transparency on their operations and make better planning decision
This is a role that involves architecture and hands on programming. You will support the product's technical road map, and take part in the development process by working with the development team to design and build advanced features into their product and ensure these are robust and reliable in 24/7 operations.
- 15 years minimum of professional experience in Software Engineering
- Experience with any or all of the following technologies: Node.js, React, TypeScript
- Experience in building and organising distributed systems
- Ability to write well structured architecture documents
- Good knowledge of technology across several domains
- Previous professional experience working remotely
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Energised by complex and creative individual and team problem solving
If you think you could be a match for the role, click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.