WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Equity + Benefits
5 months ago
Do you have a sustained track record of creating major improvements in large mission critical systems around stability, security, performance, and scalability?
Do you take ownership of personal growth and have a habit of continuous self-development?
Are you excited to help identify new technologies and approaches to problems?
If yes to any of the above, keep reading...
Darwin Recruitment has partnered with the worlds biggest ecommerce investor, to assit with their search to find world-class Enginering talent for their growing global (Remote) team.
Mainly, they're looking for strong technical person who is both comfortable and confident architecting and building on the front-lines of both new product initiatives, as well as iterations on their core platform.
So here's what your day to day will look like as the Principle Engineer:
- You will take the lead on highly visible technical features, help others on the team with complex problems, and work closely with the product team and designers
- You will create architecture that shapes large parts of our business, and ship complex projects including many systems or major pieces of infrastructure
- Own products end to end, from design and architecture to deployment and maintenance
- Work in an agile environment with 2 week sprints
- You'll be involved in projects of varying scope and complexity and a key owner of part of our platform
From a technical stand point you'll need experience building and scaling web applications on top of large, distributed systems with technologies like (but not limited to):
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, software engineering or similar field
- 10+ years of experience of professional experience in this specific feild
- TypeScript, Vue and Node
- The technologies of the web (HTTP, JSON APIs, REST, HTML)
- RabbitMQ, Kubernetes, SQL/PostgreSQL, Kafka
- Data structures and algorithms
- Enterprise systems and asynchronous architectures
- Writing maintainable systems
Get in touch now to learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.