3 months ago
DevOps Expert needed.
My client, a well renounced business within Berlin are looking to hire a Principle DevOps engineer. Since 2011 they have been focused on customer quality and pathing the way for food service delivery. They work across 45 different countries in 5 continents and have over 1,000 in the HQ (Berlin) alone. It has now become the world's largest food-delivery network, focused on customer quality, growth whilst maintaining the same culture and a bounty of internal opportunities.
- Ensuring compliance, security, operational resilience, stability and the scability of Big data and Machine Learning systems.
- Install, configure and maintain the data infrastructure and large scale data applications in a cloud environment.
- Provide the methods and practice leadership to engineering teams to improve the development agility and operational resilience of data applications.
- Develop tools and processes to monitor and automate application management and incident response.
- Build analytics tools to provide insights into application performance, efficient and quality.
- Expert level in deployment, configuration and troubleshooting in Linux and unix. - 8+years
- Advanced experience in one scripting language and one Object oriented language (Java and Python, preference) - 8+ years
- Familiar with implementation, configuration, monitoring and ensuring the reliability of applications in cloud environment. - 6+ years.
- Practical understanding of deploying, using change management, release management and CI/CD tools/processes. - 4+ years.
- Managing big data apps handling the streaming data at scale. 4+ years.
- Configuring and deploying serverless and containerised applications. 4+ years.
If you're a expert DevOps engineer who is looking for the next challenge; then please get in touch at Joseph.Carpenter@darwinrecruitment.com with your CV and a convenient time to speak.