Principal Cloud DevOps Engineer
Berlin, Germany , Negotiable
2019-07-17 16:02:33 +0100
DevOps Expert needed.
My client, a well renounced business within Berlin are looking to hire a Principle DevOps engineer. Since 2011 they have been focused on customer quality and pathing the way for food service delivery. They work across 45 different countries in 5 continents and have over 1,000 in the HQ (Berlin) alone. It has now become the world's largest food-delivery network, focused on customer quality, growth whilst maintaining the same culture and a bounty of internal opportunities.
- Ensuring compliance, security, operational resilience, stability and the scability of Big data and Machine Learning systems.
- Install, configure and maintain the data infrastructure and large scale data applications in a cloud environment.
- Provide the methods and practice leadership to engineering teams to improve the development agility and operational resilience of data applications.
- Develop tools and processes to monitor and automate application management and incident response.
- Build analytics tools to provide insights into application performance, efficient and quality.
- Expert level in deployment, configuration and troubleshooting in Linux and unix. - 8+years
- Advanced experience in one scripting language and one Object oriented language (Java and Python, preference) - 8+ years
- Familiar with implementation, configuration, monitoring and ensuring the reliability of applications in cloud environment. - 6+ years.
- Practical understanding of deploying, using change management, release management and CI/CD tools/processes. - 4+ years.
- Managing big data apps handling the streaming data at scale. 4+ years.
- Configuring and deploying serverless and containerised applications. 4+ years.
If you're a expert DevOps engineer who is looking for the next challenge; then please get in touch at Joseph.Carpenter@darwinrecruitment.com with your CV and a convenient time to speak.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role