Pre-Sales Solution Engineer.
Pre-Sales Solution Engineer
kr50000 - kr55000 per month|
We're looking for a talented Pre-Sales Solution Engineer to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of language, must be fluent in English and a nordic language (Swedish, Norwegian, or Danish).
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
In the Pre-Sales Solution Engineer role you'll be primarily responsible for provide technical sales, solution design and post-sales operational consulting support to the sales and partner network.
You'll spend part of the working week in the company's Stockholm office. For the rest of the week you will be working from home.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Technical Lead during the pre-sales engagement, includes participating in prospect meetings, conducting discovery sessions to understand business challenges and to identify solutions, delivering compelling demonstrations
- Establishing and maintain professional relationships with partners and customers on an operational and technical level, and act as a trusted advisor with an in-depth knowledge of the enghouse ccaas and ucaas underlying architecture, process, and protocols
- Creation of technical solution proposal and scope of works documents, with accountability for software dimensioning and services quotation accuracy
- Responding to the technical aspects of rfis, rfps and tenders
The ideal candidate for this Pre-Sales Solution Engineer role will have relevant experience of language, must be fluent in English and a nordic language (Swedish, Norwegian, or Danish).
You'll also need experience of:
- Technical pre-sales role; proven customer facing technical background
- Omni-channel contact centre operations
- Telecommunications and ucaas
- Understanding of IT infrastructure and data communications
In addition, you'll need the following:
- A flexible approach, being prepared to go 'above & beyond' to support customer success and closing of opportunities
- A general interest in technology, with appetite for continuous learning and self-growth
- Strong commercial awareness
- Great communication skills in both English and a nordic language (Sweden, Norway, Denmark)
You'll also need to be able and willing to travel to customer and partner sites in the nordic region, occasionally at short notice.
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
You will also need a full driving licence for this role. Please do not apply if you do not have one.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Presale Engineer, Technical Sales Specialist, Senior Presales Engineer or as a Presale Technician.
Basic salary: SEK50,000 - SEK55,000 per annum
They are a software company that serves a number of distinct vertical markets through its two business segments, each developing and selling enterprise-oriented applications software, and as a business they've been around since 1984.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Offer flexible working
- Have excellent training and employee retention
- Offer unrivalled career development
Interested? If you think you're right for this Pre-Sales Solution Engineer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Lee Watson
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded Software.
Requirements Coordinator (w/m/d)
Apply Now Für den Einsatz bei unserem Kunden, einem gloabl tätigen Tier1-Automotive-Supplier, suchen wir derzeit einen Requirements Coordinator (m/w/d). Anforderungen:...
Tech Lead C++
Apply Now Freelance Tech Lead C++ - On-Site - 6 Months Job - Tech Lead Client Location - Dusseldorf Remote...
C++ Architect - Dusseldorf
Apply Now Key Information: Job Title: C++ Architect Working Hours: Full-Time Remote Possibility: F/T On-Site Preferred / 20% Remote possible...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.