POWER PLATFORM ENTWICKLER
POWER PLATFORM ENTWICKLER.
POWER PLATFORM ENTWICKLER
CHF90000 - CHF130000 per year|
My client is a Zurich-based technology consultancy that provides high-quality and intuitive project management solutions to their clients using modern Microsoft 365 cloud technology. Their work is focused on meeting the needs of their customers, and they prioritize trust, loyalty, and personal responsibility in all that they do. They possess a young and dynamic team that is highly motivated and interested in their work's content, with a focus on supporting each other's growth and development.
My client is seeking a POWER PLATFORM ENTWICKLER (m/w/d) (80-100%) to join their team.
In this role, you can expect to work on demanding projects for well-known clients in Switzerland and beyond, developing innovative IT solutions for all aspects of project management. You'll actively participate in corporate development and receive paid training and certifications to build your competence and take responsibility from the start.
You'll have the opportunity to work with a young team, enjoy short decision-making processes, and have fun at work. They offer flexible working hours/home office, and you'll have trusting cooperation and room for your own ideas.
As our POWER PLATFORM ENTWICKLER, your responsibilities will include further development and implementation of their Microsoft Power Platform strategy, conceiving, realizing, and implementing new functions and modules for project management tools. You'll also work with innovative technologies such as Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, RPA, Azure Al/ML, and Azure Logic Apps.
You'll create specifications and develop solution designs, plan, install, and configure customized solutions, achieve sustainable project success, and establish cooperation with our customers. Additionally, you'll develop best practices and advance knowledge building in the team.
To qualify for this role:
- You must have completed technical studies (e.g., computer science, industrial engineering, business informatics
- Have programming and design experience in Microsoft 365 cloud technology-specifically Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI.
- You should also have basic methodological knowledge in project management (agile or classic), analytical thinking skills, and team spirit.
- A high level of independence and self-motivation is essential, and you should enjoy working with internal and external project participants.
- You should also be fluent in German and English.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Software Engineering Manager
Are you interested in working for a market-leading international business operating in the Education sector? Do you want to assume...
SENIOR .NET ENGINEER - ZWAAG
For one of our clients who is one of the biggest in tech optimization, we are looking for a Senior...
Senior Frontend Developer
Join a team dedicated to transforming healthcare with our seamless telemedicine platform. We empower medical practices across the US to...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.