Amsterdam, North Holland
€60000.00 - €75000.00 per annum
13 days ago
When most developers describe their dream job it usually involves the words "newest technologies", "exciting complex projects" and "great working environment"; why would you settle for anything less than that? There are companies who can offer a working environment where you can find exactly these aspects.
My exclusive client just opened their office in Amsterdam and you can join in right from the start!
SDN Software Engineer - The job itself:
No two projects ever the same. Constantly challenging you and you're highly skilled colleagues to stretch their abilities to find suitable solutions. Development happens in the office in Amsterdam where you'll be working on various projects in telecom, satellite and gateway services creating complex critical system/platforms. A large portion of your time will be invested in R&D where you'll be free to work and experiment with new technologies guaranteeing you stay up to date with the ever-evolving world of IT. You will be closely working with the US-based engineering teams and meanwhile, you are expected to be part of building a top-performing team of at least 6 software engineers.
SDN Software Engineer - What skills you'll need to join this team?
- Solid knowledge of OO technologies, most relevant are Golang, Python, Java and C++
- At least four years of experience in a similar position
- Strong knowledge of SDN Automation, NFV Platforms
- Understanding of routing, switching, network protocols
- Familiar with various vendors like Cisco, Juniper, Arista and Network gear
- Fluent in English
- The ability to assimilate new technologies quickly
- The word impossible isn't in your dictionary
SDN Software Engineer - What's the environment?
Their use of modern development frameworks and extensive again toolset allows them to produce and provide software of the highest quality time and time. Alongside software development, they also offer comprehensive project management and product development.
Polyglot Software Engineer - What's on offer?
- What value do you attach to working in an environment where you'll learn something new every day?
- Freedom to broaden your horizons by learning and implementing new technologies on a daily basis
- Financial resources of a multinational but the environment of a start-up since the Amsterdam office is only launched recently!
- While your annual salary will ultimately be decided by your skills and experience, this can range from 65.000€ to 75.000€, or higher if you show to be an expert in the field
- An expansive secondary package including pension plan, transport costs, training budget and much more
Are you ready to take up the challenge? Hit the "APPLY" button now!
For any questions get in touch with Daniel Scheepbouwer
020 30 58 541 / Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org