WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc600.00 - Swiss Franc650 per day
3 months ago
My client who are a large financial services company in Zurich are recruiting a PMO to join their team on an initial 9 month contact with renewals possible.
The main function of a PMO Support is to support the project manager and project teams on a project. The coordinator ensures that no resources are being allocated to unnecessary tasks and that all aspects of the project are completed as quickly as possible.
* Check master schedule and work orders, establish priorities, and change schedule according to projects, work order specifications, priorities, and availability of workers, material, or equipment.
* Participate in meetings with clients and task members to determine progress of work and identify additional follow up needs.
* Provide general administrative support including monitoring calendar, setting up meetings, making travel and/or meeting arrangements, entering time and filing expense reports.
* Compile reports concerning progress of work and downtime to distribute to personnel involved in project.
* Possess basic level of Project Management skills.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Written and verbal communication skills.
* Interpersonal skills to be able to interface effectively with a broad range of contacts from technical staff to senior management.
* Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and to work successfully under pressure.
* Analytical thinker, with ability to solve problems.
* Can deal with ambiguity and requests for change.
Please click apply or send your CV directly to Kiran.Oogarah@Darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.