WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €350 per day
27 days ago
Financial tracking, forecasting, reporting - planning and follow up of detailed milestones - translate contracts, CR's & projects into milestone trackers and chase up - documentation of change - reporting
Skills and Competencies: Administrative skills; portfolio mgmt.; analytics & reporting capabilities; attention to detail; planning & scheduling skills; strong communication & interpersonal skills; organizational & time mgmt.; financial administration skills; relationship & stakeholder mgmt.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide value-add to projects by driving quality and supporting delivery activities, including through portfolio management, analytics, reporting, and governance & controls.
- Understand, challenge and track key project issues, risks, dependencies, changes, and deliverables.
- Manage the timely submission and quality of reporting.
- Analyze, validate and present project data and management information.
- Provide support and analysis in resource and finance/budget management.
- Record meeting notes and track actions.
- Enable team communications (e.g., via SharePoint sites, team meetings, workshops, document mgmt. & reporting)
- Improve the team's governance and delivery frameworks.