WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
6 months ago
- Onboarding & Offboarding of new employees across the Programme as well as managing a centralised staff list database / Programme distribution lists
- Meeting management (content preparation / slides, minutes, action follow-ups etc.)
- Managing multiple shared mailboxes, picking up adhoc requests in a timely and accurate manner
- Setting up and facilitating various workshops including preparation of surveys and using various virtual working tools (Klaxoon / Miro / Slido)
- Any other PMO activity as requested by the particular support area
- At least 2 years' experience in PMO / Project Management.
- Ability to quickly build-up a high-level understanding of new / unfamiliar topics
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent organisational skills with good attention to detail
- Experience in Project Management and related methodologies, scaled agile experience or experience working with Jira is a plus
- Project Management qualifications beneficial
- Proactive with a positive attitude
- Excellent presentation and writing skills, including good knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.