WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
6 months ago
** Strong PMO Project Life-Cycle Management needed in Amsterdam **
(You need to be located in the Netherlands already to be considered for this position)
To improve my clients project governance, the "stage gate review process" needs to be implemented in their project life cycles. This is a formal project life phase-driven go/no-go decision point where selected project deliverables for each stage are reviewed to ensure the organization's requirements are met. Your role is setting up this process solidly, this to make sure my client has the optimal project life cycle journey!
Project life-cycle stages differ from one project to another depending on the project type, complexity, delivery method, governance level, and other factors. Having the project lifecycle broken down into specific stages helps my client decide if changes need to be made to the original project scopes.
Who are you…?
- Senior PMO with solid experience in "Project Life Cycle Management".
- Experience working in a dynamic and international IT organisation.
- You work very structured and precise, delivering quality is most important to you.
- You're an excellent communicator and can do this on all levels within a big organisation.
- You are strong with Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- You have knowledge of Confluence/Jira reporting.
- You are strong with SharePoint.
- You are a strong personality that stands his/her ground in a complex organisation.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to email@example.com, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.