Amsterdam, North Holland , Up to £80000 per annum
2018-03-15 16:02:26 +0000
Other Digital Jobs
This is what you do for our customer
You will work on the integration and transformation of the IT Landscape of my client to act as one company, so they would be able to offer the best products to our customers.
This is how you do it
You coordinate and oversee all activities of the PMO of the Technology integration and transformation. To do this, you will work closely with senior and executive management within the Technology department. Of course, you will liaise with the road maps and understand the interdependencies.
Aligns with TMO management and transformation officers on progress of TMO matters and supports where possible on ad-hoc deliverables or escalations.
You will be working closely with finance on financial reporting and synergy tracking.
- Act as a quality gate of the PMO deliverables (such as: planning, reporting, finance)
- SPOC for other stakeholders, within and outside of the TMO
- Prepare Steerco's on senior and executive management level within the client
- Supports PDA in change management control
- Aligns with IMO on milestone synergy tracking
You strengthen the team
TMO (Technology Integration and transformation) is a small department with high impact on the organisation. In a nutshell one may say that TMO is the department responsible for the integration and transformation of the company. You will act on the senior management level; your direct manager will give you a lot of freedom to do your job in a proper way.
You've got what it takes
An experienced PMO with a wide back ground of program management processes, preferably in large transformation programs. Able to manage project managers and PMO members to deliver their updates. You can discuss on senior and executive management level with stakeholders. You will act as a SPOC for his team for complex matters.
For this vacancy of PMO Lead, you also need to have have:
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Master's degree, preferably within the Information technology.
- Strong analytical skills & a pro-active attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and resistant against stress
- Strong leadership qualities
- A strong financial background would a plus
- Experience with large integration and transformations
- Knowledge of different working methodologies, like Kanban and Agile.
- Large network within VFZ is a plus
You deserve it
- An ambitious employer
- A good salary. Perfectly in line with your background
- Financial benefits. These include special agreements concerning annual leave, pension and other employee-friendly schemes
- Potential for growth. They offer a clear growth path. It's up to you to take advantage of them