WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
3 months ago
- Forster the end-to-end thinking within the Olympus programme by building up knowledge on the end-to-end Olympus architecture
- Shift to active dependency management and support dependency owner
- Work closely with the Information Technology Architects and represent the Finance point of view in Program level architectural design, helping to identify critical areas or topics with an end-to-end character that might require tactical solutions.
- Work closely with the Roll-In / TOM team to ensure design aligns with the target operating model "to-be" processes
- At least 5 years' experience in PMO / Project Management. Experience in business analysis is a plus
- University/College degree and/or comparable work experience
- Basic understanding of financial and actuarial processes in a (Re-)insurance environment
- Ability to quickly build-up a high-level understanding of new / unfamiliar topics
- Experience in Project Management and related methodologies, scaled agile experience or experience working with Jira is a plus
- Project Management qualifications beneficial
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build productive working relationships in a global project team
- Excellent presentation and writing skills, including good knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.