WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
40000.00kr - 55000.00kr per month
10 months ago
Platform Software Engineer (Copenhagen)
My client is looking for two Software Engineers to join our Platform team.
We are the right company for you if you
* want to work on a product that matters to a lot of people - We receive hundreds of visits per second and host over 50M+ documents,
* consider yourself one of the best at what you do and you're looking for equally talented colleagues,
* are self-driven and would never just want to take the next ticket,
* are curious and never stopped learning and exploring languages, technologies and solutions,
* seek an international culture where all voices matter when it comes to shaping the future of the product,
* want to work with colleagues who have a 'here to help' attitude, and absolutely want to help you succeed.
We believe you can help us succeed by
* delivering results that create value for internal clients, while we ensure a high-performance, high-availability, robust product that scale with our traffic (10.000++ requests/second) and data-heavy platforms (100++ terabytes),
* working across disciplines and take a holistic, end-to-end approach to software development,
* being at the forefront of development practices,
* working equally well creating back-end and front-end solutions that can run in
production at the scale of our traffic,
* solving problems in many different areas, such as big data, applied machine
learning, security, large-scale system design, distributed computing, microservices
We are looking for someone who has
* at least 4+ years of professional experience,
* experience with functional programming (e.g. OCaml, Erlang),
* the ability to work on any system, from code running in the browser to big data
analytics dealing with terabytes of data,
* experience with or interest in billing systems,
* excellent communications skills in English,
* the opportunity to obtain a valid EU work permit.
You will be joining our platform team that works on horizontals such
* integration with CRM and marketing automation tools
* tracking, analysis and visualization of millions of daily events
* billing systems
* applied machine learning
* legal and compliance
Can you say yes to most of these qualifications? If you want to build truly scalable
systems and work on something that matters, it's time to apply!
Other things you should know are
* we're working on Story Cloud both on web and mobile apps, machine
learning for better understanding of our content, internal analytics and our famous
reading experience to mention a few examples,
* our architecture is microservice-oriented using AMQP and Kafka, MySQL,
PostgreSQL, Redis and much more,
* we deploy on every merge to master on AWS using a bunch of their services,
* we strive to be agile (who doesn't?), but we're not religious about Scrum, Kanban
or any other methodology.
Would you like to join?
We're looking for the right person to join our team in Copenhagen and if it's you,
don't hesitate to apply! In addition to the Engineering team, you'll find members of
the Customer Success, Product, UX & Design, BI/Analytics and Management teams
We provide delicious catered lunches, regular outings and nice parties, but we also
build arcade machines, design escape rooms, host video and craft beer evenings and
have one of the slickest table tennis setups going around.
As an additional benefit, you can spend 20% of your time to improve what you think
matters the most!
Please apply or feel free to reach out at email@example.com