Berlin, Germany , Negotiable
2019-05-30 16:08:22 +0100
Building Business intelligence for Mobile Apps
Sound good to you?
My client, based in Berlin, are a fast-growing mobile marketing analytics company who build business intelligence for mobile apps, making a high premium on scientific statistics, hand-in-glove UX, and lean set-up with pragmatic product iteration. They enable marketers to understand how their marketing campaigns are performing and analyse this for a more customer friendly experience.
What they can offer you:
- Additional perks such as Friday team lunches and free access to our company gym.
- Regular team gatherings and company retreats.
- An opportunity to do office exchanges in other satellite locations.
- Relocation assistance.
- Flexibility in work schedule.
As a platform engineer you take ownership of wrapping up the decentralised of infrastructure across multiple locations with continious scaling, making sure all servers run smooth and efficient. You continue to look for improvements, sharing on-call duty and executing solutions to follow the drive of automation. Working closely with our development and marketing teams to address their needs and scale out the infrastructure of our attribution pipeline and related technologies.
- Creating high efficiency of servers.
- Support our the customized and highly specialized environment.
- Scaling of infrastructure across multiple locations.
- Working closely with the development and marketing teams.
- Creating and improving the infrastructure our services run on.
- Expert experience with Linux servers.
- Strong experience with debugging and fixing code in various languages such as Go, C and Perl would be a plus.
- Automatation crazy.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role