WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Up to €420.00 per day
5 months ago
EVCP - Planning Manager
Experience working on large and strategic developments, with multi-disciplinary professional teams including designers, transport planners, environmental and engineering advisors.
Experience of engagement with public and private sectors on projects
- Must have managed a project of similar scale 30M+
- Responsible for upfront engagement with local authorises
- Understanding requirements
- Putting together strategies
- Responsible for site selection process
- Managing local authorities officers relationships
- Fluent in town and country planning / legislation etc.
- If planning permission is needed this person would be responsible for putting together planning applications - planning statemented - working with transport statements - working with 3rtd parties- development team to ensure all information they have for application
- If applications go to committee they would need to speak at committee and take any application to appeal if needed
- Experience on Infrastructure projects
- 4 years in planning management
- Member of RTPI - chartered member