WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc85000.00 - Swiss Franc105000.00 per annum
6 months ago
A full-service digital agency located in Lucerne is now seeking a PHP Software Developer. They create contemporary websites and first-class print products.
In this crucial time, they are seeking to add a new PHP Developer to their team to support, strengthen, and improve the product and the future maintenance of it.
To be the right developer for this role you have:
- Full Stack PHP experience. (PHP, Symfony, HTML, Vue.js, React)
- Experience in e-commerce-based solutions (Pimcore, Magento, Shopware, etc).
- Knowledge of development of interfaces (CRM, ERP, etc)
- Expertise in OOP.
- Good English knowledge.
- Full-stack PHP development, more so within the backend.
- Implementation and support of simple and complex e-commerce projects.
- Supporting project management in the development of economically feasible concepts.
- Creating new development of the production environment.
- Wide range of projects and tasks.
- An open corporate culture.
- Short decision-making paths.
- Working within an Agile SCRUM team.
- Modern workspace, and the opportunity to work remotely on a daily basis.
- Attractive and social employment conditions.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
The cooperation between Darwin UK and Darwin Recruitment AG is set up to procure qualified candidates from EU to Switzerland. Darwin Recruitment AG acquires the clients and searches for candidates in the EU/UK, also through the data base of Darwin UK/Group. The contact with Swiss clients goes primarily through Darwin Recruitment AG.
The placements take place through Darwin Recruitment AG, which is in contact with the clients and candidates. Darwin Recruitment AG employs the candidates under Swiss labour law and follows the rules of the relevant Collective Labour Agreements. Darwin does not ask for a placement fee from the candidates/employees.