£60000 - £75000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Are you looking to move away from mundane, repetitive legacy maintenance?
Where it seems debugging decade code is more important than innovation and growth?
Would you benefit from working in an environment that would expose you to development at a high level viewpoint?
I am currently working with Hamburg's best Digital Agency. Located in the city centre, my clients have built a nationally recognized reputation for building quality-driven modern applications amongst some of Germany's biggest companies.
They have gathered a hugely reputable name for themselves amongst the programming community due to the way in which they approach problems. You will be given the freedom and responsibility to work with the latest software and technologies in order to promote innovation.
Their teams are self-organized, democratically collaborating in the way best seen per project. Trusting developers to get on with their jobs rather than treating them like children. This respect is also transferred into work schedule. They understand a work-life balance as it is key for a happy company; offering flexible working hours and home office as standard as well as regular Poker nights, summer parties and incentives.
In terms of stack the team are currently using:
- PHP 7 OOP, Symfony
- PHPUnit, Codeception, Jenkins
- REST, SOAP
- AWS, MySQL, RabbitMQ, Memcache, Redis
- Docker, Composer
We are looking for someone who :
- Enjoy implementing sophisticated web applications based on PHP
- Has 5 years of PHP experience (Symfony 2 or equivalent frameworks)
- Has a Clean, structured and accurate way of working
- Takes on responsibility
- Has a High level of creativity, strength in implementation and analytical thinking
- Great interest and openness for innovation and new technologies
- Is Fluent in English and German
- Understands Docker and Composer
If you feel this position is interesting then apply today!