PHP Symfony Developer
Münster, Nordrhein-Westfalen , €45000 - €60000 per annum
2018-03-06 13:43:41 +0000
PHP Symfony Developer - Office location choice of Köln or Münster
A tech product with 380,000 monthly visitors and 70,000 paying subscribers is changing the way legal services are sourced. It's also enabling lawyers & attorneys to more accurately predict a successful case outcome before agreeing the work. Truly a transformative legal-tech digital product.
Built with the latest versions of PHP7 and Symfony, pulling data from a Drupal CMS with a React frontend, the team love using the latest tech. They need another PHP Developer to join them.
Our new employee search requirements are simple.
We are looking for:
- 4 years professional experience coding in PHP
- Multiple professional projects with the Symfony framework
- B2 German language skills or better
- Bachelor Degree education in Computer Science or similar subject
About the company:
They are global corporation of 28,000 employees across the world, they are best described as a legal and regulations service business. Undergoing a digital transformation where technology is becoming the backbone of their new revenue. In Germany they have offices in Köln , Münster and München totalling 1,500 people.
The software team is currently 30 people, the current tech stack looks like:
- PHP7 and Symfony3 frameworks for backend coding
- Drupal CMS
- Git and SVN code management systems
- JIRA project management tools
- Agile SCRUM and Kanban processes
- CI / CD processes with automated component testing
The Münster office is full of ambitious tech people, but the culture remains very relaxed. Colleagues here are open minded people where knowledge sharing and adopting modern coding principles is common place.
- The working conditions are highly flexible
- The CTO focusses on results instead of minutes worked
- The tech organisation is highly Agile
- There is an Agile Coach to ensure that the appropriate versions of Agile principles are applied to increase productivity, NOT simply applying Agile from the book
- It's a common sense approach to Agile SCRUM / Kanban applications.
The business is financially very healthy and would be considered a stable employer. Offering a range of corporate benefits that include:
- Flexible hours
- Occasional home office
- Employee insurances
- Learning and personal development budgets
Managing This Role