PHP / Wordpress Developer
Thurgau, Switzerland , Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc105000.00 per annum
2019-04-02 16:59:02 +0100
Small intimate agency. 3 offices across Switzerland. Flexible work environment. E-commerce and CMS solution specialists.
Are you a mid-level Web Developer looking for a new challenge? Do you have strong skills in PHP and WordPress? Do you have a passion to work with it in an agency setting? Do you want to work in an Agile environment?
Our client, a small, close-knit Swiss agency, is currently looking for a passionate mid-level WordPress/PHP specialist to join their growing team on Lake Constance, with on-site visits to client offices in Zurich. Expanding due to a growing foothold in the market and increase in clients they are looking for a skilled developer to join ASAP.
As the right candidate, you have:
- Solid experience working in a web development environment
- Strong programming skills in PHP (OO / MVC) and MySQL
- Several years of experience with WordPress (ideally 4)
- A team player
- Able to work independently on projects
- Fluent English and German
- A Swiss or EU national
- As a bonus:
- Experienced in the implementation of interfaces with XML, CSV, Webservices, etc.
- Experienced with Adobe Photoshop
- Experienced in Agile Project Management (SCRUM) and with tools like GIT, Bitbucket, Jira, Pipelines, etc.
- Experienced with setup and migration of Drupal 5
- Knowledgeable of other CMS tools (Drupal, Contao, Typo3, etc) and e-commerce solutions (Drupal Commerce, PrestaShop, Magento, etc)
- Founded in 1993
- Shortlisted for 'Best of Swiss' Web awards
- Drupal Association Organisation Member
- 12 current employees, looking to rise in this period of growth
- Challenging projects with interesting customers
- Modern work environment in a motivated team
- Attractive workplace directly overlooking Lake Constance
- Market-competitive salary
- Option to work 80 or 100%
- Home office opportunities (usually Fridays)
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role