WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc105000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Small intimate agency. 3 offices across Switzerland. Flexible work environment. E-commerce and CMS solution specialists.
Are you a mid-level Web Developer looking for a new challenge? Do you have strong skills in PHP and WordPress? Do you have a passion to work with it in an agency setting? Do you want to work in an Agile environment?
Our client, a small, close-knit Swiss agency, is currently looking for a passionate mid-level WordPress/PHP specialist to join their growing team on Lake Constance, with on-site visits to client offices in Zurich. Expanding due to a growing foothold in the market and increase in clients they are looking for a skilled developer to join ASAP.
As the right candidate, you have:
- Solid experience working in a web development environment
- Strong programming skills in PHP (OO / MVC) and MySQL
- Several years of experience with WordPress (ideally 4)
- A team player
- Able to work independently on projects
- Fluent English and German
- A Swiss or EU national
- As a bonus:
- Experienced in the implementation of interfaces with XML, CSV, Webservices, etc.
- Experienced with Adobe Photoshop
- Experienced in Agile Project Management (SCRUM) and with tools like GIT, Bitbucket, Jira, Pipelines, etc.
- Experienced with setup and migration of Drupal 5
- Knowledgeable of other CMS tools (Drupal, Contao, Typo3, etc) and e-commerce solutions (Drupal Commerce, PrestaShop, Magento, etc)
- Founded in 1993
- Shortlisted for 'Best of Swiss' Web awards
- Drupal Association Organisation Member
- 12 current employees, looking to rise in this period of growth
- Challenging projects with interesting customers
- Modern work environment in a motivated team
- Attractive workplace directly overlooking Lake Constance
- Market-competitive salary
- Option to work 80 or 100%
- Home office opportunities (usually Fridays)
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.