Berlin (10179), Berlin , €60000 - €65000 per annum
2018-12-19 08:10:18 +0000
"Build a platform with 3.5 million users and over 6.5 million orders since its creation!"
In Berlin security is key, with many organisations starting and failing so quickly, they can really hinder a developer's profile without it being your fault. A few businesses in the city truly flourish and this is one of those. Now entering their 13th year of operation, this business is currently around 160 employees, with over 3.5 million unique users, producing 6.5 million orders since its creation. Having recently done a large migration project to Syfmony3/4 they are looking to expand their current PHP development team to continue further development throughout 2019.
Coming off the back of successfully expanding part of their backend team with 2 recent hires and their frontend team with a recent hire last week, they have identified one more engineer is needed to complete their plans for 2019, could it be you?
- Strong PHP development experience, ideally around 3-5 years of professional experience.
- Experience with a PHP framework such as Symfony (ideal) or Zend.
- Any knowledge of DevOps is always preferred but not mandatory.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Experience within the ecommerce industry is preferred but not mandatory.
- Happy to work a German and English environment, the development team all speak English and we have successfully placed JUST English speakers into the team.
- Work in an older development team, old here in the sense that most of the Seniors within the organisation have been there for around 4-5 years (very high retention rate).
- Support the designers and frontend developers with TDD and quality backend code.
- Work close with the product owners and CTO to implement all the future requirements throughout 2019.
- Work in an agile environment.
- A competitive salary up to €65,000 with various Berlin benefits such as fruit, drinks, events etc.
- Opportunity to work with a newly formed data team if you choose.
- Amazing office space in the heart of Berlin.
- Conference and education budget.
If this company suits all or maybe even some of your requirements apply today! Get in touch with me today for any further details firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing This Role
I head up a team of specialists who focus on sourcing Frontend Developers and Backend Developers for a wide range of businesses from small start-ups to global organisations. I u...Eden's Full Bio