Amsterdam, North Holland , €32000.00 - €48000.00 per annum
2018-05-18 16:28:08 +0100
Are you looking for a new opportunity to work with high traffic websites that have over one billion page views per month?
I am recruiting PHP developer for my client based in Amsterdam, which is one of the most known Media companies in the Netherlands! My client is continuously working on interesting projects and improvements. The work is organised in small teams structured by brand, and very closely with other teams like system engineers, designers, product owners by Agile/Scrum methodology.
PHP Developer- Responsibilities:
As a PHP developer you will be responsible for the development process. You will work closely with product owner to understand the business needs and will be responsible for the process until the product is live on the website. Next to that:
- Plan the sprint, identify the challenges and solve the problems;
- Make the plan in to evaluating the process once the product is live;
- Execute your own ideas using all the given freedom;
- Build high traffic websites for companies brands;
- Work in Agile/Scrum;
- Coach junior developers and lead projects.
Is this you? Requirements:
- 2+ years of web development experience,
- High level of knowledge in PHP, Laravel, MySQL (or another language and willingness to learn),
- Good Linux command line skills and shell scripting,
- You speak fluent English
- Practical attitude and willingness to set plans in to production.
The opportunity to work on different in-house projects with plenty of professional growth and educational opportunities. As a senior you'll also contribute to think about and develop the stack and which tools they use. Next to that:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent secondary benefits
- 30% ruling
- Gym allowance
- 25 Holiday Days
Sound great right? Get in touch now!
Interested to get more information about this or similar positions? Do not hesitate to get in touch on: firstname.lastname@example.org || +31 (0) 20 30 50068.