50000kr - 60000kr per month + Much More!
3 months ago
You will be working in a small development team where everyone has a lot of independence. You will work on a number of different projects for specialist customers, sometimes with maintenance och feature requests and sometimes completely new websites or services.
You will sometimes work on several different projects in one day and don't mind switching tasks often to help out where needed.
We think that you:
- Know PHP and object-oriented programming
- Have a few years' experience with one or more PHP frameworks like Laravel, Symfony or Zend
- Have experience using and building REST APIs
- Know your way around the command line and Linux servers
- Have an interest in server management, AWS and deployment processes
We also value experience with other areas of web development, for example:
- Content Management Systems like WordPress or Drupal
- Front end frameworks like React or Vue
- Cloud platforms like AWS
- Continuous Integration, build tools and unit testing
Your interests and talents will play a big role in deciding what you will work on, but typical tasks might involve:
- Meeting clients to discuss requirements for future projects.
- Spending a day updating a number of WordPress sites to the latest version.
- Researching new technologies for an upcoming project.
- Finding a way to improve the build speed of our CI pipeline.
- Adding a new feature to a Laravel application.
- Helping a project manager break down and estimate work for an upcoming project.
- Setting up a new AWS environment for a client with security groups, application clusters, load balancer, databases, CDN, backups and deployment pipeline.
Interviews are ongoing, so if this sounds interesting to you, please apply below or contact me direct at Harry.ODonoghue@Darwinrecruitment.com.