Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc105000.00 per annum
2018-12-20 16:05:58 +0000
A leading Swiss solutions provider in the digital knowledge transfer sector, with more than 500,000 users across 500 companies. Partnered with the likes of SIX Group, Hospital Center Biel and Cantonal Hospital St. Gallen.
Are you interested in working for a leading Swiss solutions provider? Are you keen to use up to date open-source frameworks to build a cool unique product on a modern software architecture? Are you a PHP developer looking for a new challenge in central Zurich? If so, this could be the right role for you.
Our client prides itself on creating state-of-the-art solutions working with the latest technologies, and are currently creating an all-inclusive web application for in-house training. This E-learning application operates 365 days a year to help corporate employees train and develop.
Due to growth within the business, they are now looking for a PHP Application Developer.
To be the right Developer you have:
- First class knowledge with PHP.
- Strong experience with Symfony in the backend.
- Excellent experience with React in the Frontend.
- Experience in developing the whole development lifecycle.
- To be used to working with Domain Driven Design and Event Sourcing as this is beneficial.
- Several years of experience in object-oriented programming
- A fluent German speaker.
- An EU/Swiss National.
- A team player.
- Happy to work within an agile team.
- Eager to work in the development of e-learning products.
- A good communicator.
- Up to date with software development trends.
- Looking to work in the Zurich area.
- Includes working with Symfony and React to develop and maintain products.
- Actively support product development of software architecture and design.
- Work as part of an agile team.
- Develop Web applications.
- Take part in the full development lifecycle.
- A leading Swiss solutions provider in the digital knowledge transfer sector.
- Partnered with the likes of SIX Group, Hospital Center Biel and Cantonal Hospital St. Gallen.
- 50 employees, 30 of which are in the Development team.
- Modern working space.
- Located in Central Zurich.
- Flexible working hours and opportunity for home office.
- 5 weeks vacation.
- Bonus scheme offered on top of salary.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Managing This Role
I'm currently working as a Delivery Consultant within the Swiss Team at Darwin. I specialise in sourcing the most skilled PHP developers for permanent positions all over Switzle...Phoebe's Full Bio