PHP E-Commerce Developer
Thurgau, Switzerland , Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc105000.00 per annum
2019-04-01 17:08:21 +0100
Small intimate agency. 3 offices across Switzerland. Flexible work environment. E-commerce and CMS solution specialists.
Are you a mid-level Web Developer looking for a new challenge? Do you have strong skills in PHP in an e-commerce environment and a passion to work with it in an agency setting? Do you want to work in an Agile environment?
Our client, a small, close-knit Swiss agency, is currently looking for a passionate mid-level E-commerce specialist in PHP to join their growing team on Lake Constance, with on-site visits to client offices in Zurich. Expanding due to a growing foothold in the market and increase in clients they are looking for a skilled developer to join ASAP.
As the right candidate, you have:
- Several years experience as a PHP developer focusing on one or more of the below frameworks and/or CMS/E-commerce solutions
- Good programming skills in PHP and MySQL
- Solid experience with frameworks like Symfony, Laravel and/or Zend
- Working experience with implementation of e-commerce solutions such as osCommerce, PrestaShop, Magento, PepperShop, Drupal Commerce, and WooCommerce etc.
- A team player
- Able to work independently on projects
- Experienced in the implementation of interfaces with XML, CSV, Webservices etc.
- Experienced with Adobe Photoshop
- Experienced in Agile Project Management (SCRUM) and with tools like GIT, Bitbucket, Jira, Pipelines etc.
- Fluent English and German
- A Swiss or EU national
- Working both in-office and on-site with clients to create bespoke e-commerce solutions
- Working with a wide range of PHP based tools to complete projects both independently and as part of a team
- Working to maintain and improve client sites and applications
- Founded in 1993
- Shortlisted for 'Best of Swiss' Web awards
- Drupal Association Organisation Member
- 12 current employees, looking to rise in this period of growth
- Challenging projects with interesting customers
- Modern work environment in a motivated team
- Attractive workplace directly at Zurich Airport OR overlooking Lake Constance, depending on preference
- Market-competitive salary
- Option to work 80 or 100%
- Home office opportunities (usually Fridays)
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Managing This Role
I specialise in permanent placements within PHP development in the Swiss market. Working alongside my account manager Laura Cannon we help find the best opportunities for junior...Megan's Full Bio