PHP Developer with DevOps knowledge
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc85000.00 - Swiss Franc100000.00 per annum
2019-05-20 12:05:10 +0100
Global Drupal & React Agency. Passionate about Open Source and Web design. Full-service agency - from consulting through to maintenance. Young and dynamic team. Quirky office space and excellent learning and development opportunities.
Our client is a globally recognised agency for web development focusing on Drupal & React. They work with international companies from small start-ups to SMEs and huge international businesses across a wide range of industries. They boast a relaxed work environment and active engagement in the Drupal community.
They are looking now to grow their in-house Zurich team, adding to the friendly and supportive team already in place there.
As the right candidate, you have:
- An interest in working with Drupal (no prior experience necessary)
- Experience working collaboratively using version control software
- Experience working in a Unix environment, using console and cli-tools, and performing basic system administration tasks
- Experience with, or a desire to learn, DevOps principles and practices
- Some knowledge of GraphQL, REST, or similar
- Knowledge and experience with React, Node.js, or Vue.js as an advantage
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift as a bonus
- Experience with Webpack, Composer, or similar
- Scrum or Kanban experience
- Interested in Drupal, React, and DevOps
- An active participant in the OpenSource community
- Based in or close to Zurich
- Fluent in English
- A Swiss or EU National
- Building, extending, and maintaining Drupal sites
- Engineering and developing software solutions in PHP and/or NodeJS
- Assisting the rest of the team with integration into various third-party APIs
- Collaborating with other engineers and clients to ensure maintainability and longevity of software solutions
- Bringing your own ideas to the team and implementing them into high-quality sites to suit the clients' needs
- founded in 2019
- Global offices and diverse international teams across the business
- Supporters of the open source community / Drupal community
- Large portfolio of sites to maintain, extend and improve for all developers on the team
- Exciting and challenging projects from a wide range of industries
- Large global clients including Red Bull, Nobel Biocare and UBS
- Biennial soft and hardware budget for each team member, with a say in what it is spent on
- The opportunity to take one month off to do something extreme, after three years of full-time employment (paid sabbatical)
- Attendance of DrupalCons and Camps
- Annual education budget and support for further education and certifications
- Annual fitness budget with gym close by to the office
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role