For our customer we are currently looking for a PHP Developer (f/m/d) for a remote Project
- Analysis and creation of technical specifications;
- Design and development of applications;
- Testing, integration, and production;
- Corrective maintenance and platform scaling
- PHP 7 experience, including PHP object-oriented programming & MVC applications
- Understanding of one or more PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, Zend, …)
- Experience with responsive and adaptive web development procedures
- Knowledge with APIs (REST, GraphQL) and formats (JSON, XML)
- Experience with RDBMS (MySQL)
- Familiar with Version Control Systems, specifically Git
- Experience in working with Jenkins, Docker, PHPStorm, or similar
- Experience with Agile Methodology, Scrum
Project start: asap
First Order: 6 Months
Option to extend: Yes
Nearshore Candidates are welcome
Are you interested?
Then apply online – your CV is sufficient.
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Kevin Winter
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone +49 69 50955268
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.