PHP Developer - Laravel
Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen , €52000 - €66000 per annum
2018-06-08 10:58:45 +0100
Autonomy + freedom, Laravel, DevOps deployment environment and exciting projects! These are just some of the reasons PHP Engineers are joining one of the most successful digital transformation consultancies in Köln city!
Beginning as a digital strategy consultancy, large traditional German businesses trying to survive the changes of the digital world approached this company for help. After delivering strategic changes, the next challenge faced was implementing these changes. In 3 years this company grew from 15 to 95 employees, exclusively from their own profits.
Why are we hiring?
The next stage in the business growth is the set-up of a new Digital Innovation Lab. Housed in the Köln head office, this new team will work long-term for their clients. This is NOT short term projects, these are 1 - 2 year long programmes of work.
The new PHP Developer's are a critical part of the new innovation labs.
Why should you apply?
The digital evolution has already changed the world. Traditional German businesses are generally behind the curve, here is an opportunity to experience the fun all over again!
- Your voice will influence from inside
- We need to hire free-thinking people, offering you more freedom and autonomy than is normal
- Cross functional teams and pulling domains together - design / development etc... like Spotify environment
- Career pathing offers you a chance to grow in your position, duties, knowledge, tasks and vision
- Work on very modern, disruptive projects
- An environment where everything is discussed and openly talked about
- Everyone contributes to change. Junior or Senior
- Organisation structure which can evolve, scale and change when required. NOT rigid
- Sexy office space
What experience are we looking for?
Our tech skills requirements are very simply. We are looking for 3+ years professional fullstack programming experience. The essential coding experience a person must already possess is:
- Any PHP framework
The "nice to have" coding experience we would like to hire includes:
- Laravel framework
- Angular framework
- DevOps environment experience
The personality and character of the new team members is more important than the existing tech skills.
- If you are driven to learn, you do not already need to know 100% of our tech stack. Learn it and improve your tech skills with our support!
- If you are passionate about solving problems in the digital age, you do not already need transferable project experience. Be proud of the solutions you create!
- If you have a good sense of initiative then you do not need to rely on us to instruct you, claim the freedom and autonomy we offer and enjoy it!
- If you are confident you will integrate into our company culture well
We are hosting interviews ASAP. Apply with your full contact details and up-to-date CV for immediate consideration
Managing This Role