Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc90000.00 per annum
2019-07-16 14:56:10 +0100
Our client, a leading media house in Switzerland, is looking to add a new Fullstack PHP Developer to their team. They are offering a modern working space with great opportunities to learn from other members of the team.
Are you an experienced Fullstack PHP Developer looking for a change of scene? Do you have a solid understanding of PHP and frameworks like Laravel or Symfony? Do you want to work at a large international company?
Due to a period of growth, they are looking to strengthen their team, and as the right developer for the role, you have:
- Familiar with OOP. (Zend, Oracle)
- Understanding and experience of different frameworks such as Drupal, Laravel, Symfony and Zend.
- In-depth understanding of complex contexts and the ability to translate them into web applications.
- University Degree in Computer Science.
- A team player
- Motivated with a lot of initiative
- Inspired by new technology and technology trends
- Structured and systematic in your way of thinking
- Fluent in German with good English skills
- A Swiss or EU National
- Creating web applications.
- Take full responsibility for individual projects.
- Create complete web solutions for existing customers.
- Take part in Agile running internet projects.
- Modern workspace.
- Challenging projects.
- Working for a leading media house.
- Innovative and fun working environment.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role