Berlin, Germany , €55000.00 - €65000.00 per annum
2019-01-30 17:59:58 +0000
My clients are looking for a PHP developer to work in a highly democratic and open environment in order to help scale their portal further, where having a voice is not a buzzword, it's a requirement.
Their product is an online platform in the industry sector of which they are industry leaders, connecting millions of users to certified industry experts. Formed 10 years ago - the company provides an extremely secure environment to work at. On top of this, one of their core beliefs is the mentoring and education of its development team. A personal learning plan with regular in office guest lectures and think tanks come as standard for every member of development staff.
As a member of the Scrum Team, you will work out the exact requirements of the user stories and implement requirements in a test-driven and cross functional environment in order to take their company further.
- A certified qualification in a computer science at university level
- At least five years of experience in OOP
- A personal focus upon clean code and TDD
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Professional experience with in PHP7, Symfony3 and MySQL
- Proficiency in docker and AWS.
- Fluent English skills
- A highly agile team that is molding the future of one of the largest sectors of our economy in the heartland of Berlin
- Personal development plans through regular feedback discussions, knowledge sharing and further education
- Fresh fruit and free drinks
- A voice in an established, open culture
Managing This Role
Connecting the very best talent to the very best organisations across the North of Germany is at the heart of what I do. In the world of software development, the forward-thinki...Matthew's Full Bio