Berlin, Germany , €55000.00 - €65000.00 per annum
2019-01-30 17:59:58 +0000
My clients are looking for a PHP developer to work in a highly democratic and open environment in order to help scale their portal further, where having a voice is not a buzzword, it's a requirement.
Their product is an online platform in the industry sector of which they are industry leaders, connecting millions of users to certified industry experts. Formed 10 years ago - the company provides an extremely secure environment to work at. On top of this, one of their core beliefs is the mentoring and education of its development team. A personal learning plan with regular in office guest lectures and think tanks come as standard for every member of development staff.
As a member of the Scrum Team, you will work out the exact requirements of the user stories and implement requirements in a test-driven and cross functional environment in order to take their company further.
- A certified qualification in a computer science at university level
- At least five years of experience in OOP
- A personal focus upon clean code and TDD
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Professional experience with in PHP7, Symfony3 and MySQL
- Proficiency in docker and AWS.
- Fluent English skills
- A highly agile team that is molding the future of one of the largest sectors of our economy in the heartland of Berlin
- Personal development plans through regular feedback discussions, knowledge sharing and further education
- Fresh fruit and free drinks
- A voice in an established, open culture
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role