Berlin, Germany , £45000 - £55000 per annum + 1 STAGE PROCESS
2018-02-27 16:06:14 +0000
1 STAGE PROCESS (BERLIN)
A hip clothing, e-commerce company in Berlin is looking for an experienced PHP developer to work with Symfony3. No experience in this framework is required since they are willing to teach anyone who is willing to learn!
The company consists of 200 people; you will be working with a dynamic tech team of 12 in which 8 are PHP developers. The interview process is very short since it's only 1 stage for the right developer!
- You develop and optimize web and e-commerce applications based on PHP and MySQL
- You create new features from conception through editing to testing.
- You connect new platforms to the shop system and optimize existing interfaces
- You continuously improve the quality of the existing system
- Free space for new ideas and the chance to contribute your own innovations
- Regular internal / external training, code reviews, textbooks, magazines and the time to use them
- An unconventional environment with many different people and new tasks
- An attractive flexitime model and an open ear for criticism
- Regular team events, retrospectives and sports activities
If you would like to work with cutting edge technologies and the opportunity to learn new ones, to be a part of an intellectual team structured on a flat hierarchy, a warm work environment, outlined career path and fresh fruit and drinks every day, the please message me so we can discuss the detials!
Managing This Role
My name is Connor Camilleri and I'm a Resourcing Specialist for Darwin Recruitment, Billericay, Essex. My role is to source relevant candidates that specialise in Front-end and ...Connor's Full Bio