Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality , 35000kr - 45000kr per annum + Pension
2018-02-26 15:07:00 +0000
Our client is a FinTech start-up based in Copenhagen, they collect cloud data to do real-time credit rating, customer analytics, and deliver work optimizing enterprise software to banks and other financial services. They are a team of highly professional and experienced; entrepreneurs, investment bankers, marketers, and developers. Their focus is to develop the next-generation technologies that will change how millions interact with the financial industry. The end goal is to basically be able to analyse all small companies and help them improve as well as help them get a cheap loan in the bank. Today only 12% of all small companies get a "yes" from their bank. This is a huge issue in the growth and innovation of the economy. They are not only focused on economic profit - their vision is to build a free tool that can help all small companies as an AI CFO, and save the companies time when communicating with their financial providers. Someone needed to take the first steps, therefore they have been funded by the EU innovation fund, high profile investors and they work with renowned professors within big data, machine learning, economy and management accounting.
Your primary work area will be as part of the leading developer team, help scale the team, create new functionalities and assist the development of our platform. You will be working directly aside the CTO. The company is currently in a phase where it is important that you can take on a great deal of responsibility and work individually. You must be a critical thinker and you should not be afraid of new approaches.
As a successful candidate you should be interested in working at a start-up where you have the possibilities to grow with a promising next-generation FinTech company and quickly become a valued member of the core management team.
- Profound PHP programming experience
- Experience with Git version control
- Great understanding and experience with architecture
- Preferably knowledge or experience with: Zend Framework 2, Doctrine2, PostgreSQL, RESTful APIs & Elasticsearch
- You do not necessarily need to have experience from the financial industry or ERP systems, but you do need to have an interest in improving and disrupting the way banks and financial services work today.
- Influence in the technical stack for a growing international Fintech start-up
- A great chance to work with a highly professional team that besides working many hours also care about having fun
- A very steep learning curve and the possibility introduce new big data-driven technologies such as machine learning
- Competitive salary, they invest in their employees, and make them valued members of the team
- Great office in centre of Copenhagen and a fun work environment
Perks & Benefits
- Social gatherings and games, hangout with your colleagues, play arcade games, or join weekly social conferences and meet-ups
- Skill development program, they want to take you from good to great
- Free coffee/tea, get your caffeine fix for free
- Free soft drinks and treats/fruit
- Located near public transport, easy access to metro and walking distance from the centre of the city
- Pension plan, they take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly
If you are interested please apply with your updated CV.
Managing This Role