Personal Assistant (covering Maternity Leave)
London, England , €300.00 - €320.00 per day
2019-05-06 08:07:35 +0100
The ideal candidate will be dynamic, energetic and creative and have worked in an administrative capacity for 5+ years
- Near-native English speaker
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to work as part of a team
- A highly motivated self-starter who is able to work with minimal supervision of the executive assistant to complete their assigned tasks.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Level-headed and able to prioritise and work under stress and tight deadlines
- Resilient and flexible to adapt to fast-changing situations and circumstances
- Excellent Office, PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills. Visio knowledge welcome
- Ability to deal professionally with confidential information
- Diary, travel, schedule management, team admin
- Ideal candidate will have experience with Coupa // Citrix and Oracle iExpenses
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role