WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
6 months ago
Strong "People Case Manager" needed in Amsterdam
Important for this position
- Located in the Netherlands already.
- Dutch speaker.
- Strong knowledge about Dutch employment law.
- Strong experience in NL employee relation management, as well as sick case management.
- Experience of working in HR team, ideally within a customer orientated commercial environment.
- Good understanding of employment legislation, its application and best practice.
- A broad understanding of the HR employee lifecycle.
- An understanding of the role People Services plays and its interactions with other HR functions across the employee life cycle.
- Skills & Abilities Building & Managing Partnerships.
- Engages stakeholders effectively, resolving issues and understanding drivers/needs, building good relationships with internal and external departments and 3rd party organisations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across cultural boundaries, to deal effectively with all levels of staff Commitment to Excellence.
- Self-motivated, well-organised, adaptable, and resilient.
- Able to fully utilize standard Microsoft Office products and the application of OSC, Workday, HR systems and workflow/case management.
- High attention to detail.
- Respond to challenging priorities with a sense of urgency and pace.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to display initiative to resolve problems.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.