£45000 - £55000 per annum + great benefits available on request
6 months ago
Darwin AG are partnered with a leading media provider in Hook who are currently looking to build a team of PEGA Certified Developers who can support various PEGA projects in the client's different offices.
* PEGA certified with good experience in PEGA development, work flows and PEGA Rules Process Commander (PRPC 7.x)
* Hands-on experience in integrating PRPC to third-party systems using integration-connectors like SQL, SOAP, JMS
* Deep knowledge in design, migration and deployment of PRPC
* Hand-on experience in PRPC debugging tools such as tracer utility, clipboard, System Management Application (SMA), DB Trace and PEGA Log Analyser
* Excellent Knowledge on PRPC features, both on BPM and BRE side. Well versant with release to release features
* Good knowledge on all rule types, UI and correspondence features.
* Good knowledge of PRPC integration capabilities and able to use integration wizards
For this position I can only consider candidates who already have permission to work in the UK.
If this is suitable for you please contact me with an updated CV, your earliest availability and rate expectations to email@example.com