Operations Specialist (m/w/d).
Operations Specialist (m/w/d)
You will start within the framework of temporary employment. You will receive a permanent employment contract from Darwin Recruitment. The support and placement as well as all our other services are free of charge for you as an applicant.
The client is a pioneer and technology leader for powerful loyalty management software for the airline, retail, travel and transportation industries.
Location: Munich + remote
Language: German and English
- You provide technical and functional support in the areas of AWS Cloud, Linux, Windows, Data Warehouse, Oracle Siebel and Marketing.
- Together with your team, you will support and advise our customers in functional and technical matters, e.g. with problems and optimizations, concept development and new requirements
- You will assume partial responsibility for the analysis, coordination and quality assurance of all operational issues
- You will support the further development and optimization of our CRM processes and the technical implementation of the system.
- You work in agile and release projects
- You support in 2nd level support with changing on-call duty - scope 1 week in rotation with your colleagues
- You work with SQL, NoSQL, Unix-/ Linux and Windows
- UNIX scripting and virtualization (Docker, Kubernetes) are not foreign to you
- Experience in the cloud environment and IT monitoring is a plus, as is knowledge of Siebel and DWH
- You have a high level of commitment and an independent way of working
- You can think well in processes and are analytically inclined
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Senior Business Analyst
Apply Now For one of our international clients, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who will make sure...
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for a company based in Stockholm that owns and...
Apply Now Für unseren Strategischen Kunden suchen wir aktuell einen PHP Entwickler (w/m/d) für den Remote Einsatz. Aufgaben: Entwicklung an...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.