WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
US$100.00 - US$150.00 per annum
7 months ago
This person will be responsible for managing the operations team, which consist of both L1 and L2 support
personnel. This role requires hands-on management and support of the team in all
aspects of electronic trading.
● Lead the operations team and guide in day-to-day activities.
● Develop and implement procedures for operations team to follow
● Proactively monitor and follow up on ticket/call flow.
● Mentor team members for an effective and timely ticket resolution.
● Build and monitor metrics to constantly evaluate team performance.
● Be hands-on in identifying and resolving production issues.
● Strong working knowledge of UNIX environment/Unix commands.
● Strong scripting skills (unix shell and python).
● Basic database knowledge (Sybase, MySQL).
● Previous experience in Financial Industry and/or trading.
● Windows desktop support experience
● Basic networking knowledge
● Prior experience in managing operations/dev ops teams.
● Experience using Jira/Grafana/InfluxDB/Icinga.
● Experience with price feed handlers/fix interfaces.
● Linux desktop support experience
● Network troubleshooting and analysis experience
● Strong communication skills.
● Attention to detail in problem solving.
● Ability to work under pressure within a dynamic trading environment.
● Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.