WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
450000.00kr - 800000.00kr per annum
3 months ago
We are looking for a strong contributor that will thrive for providing the best service quality to our customers. The position is a full-time position at our Oslo office to work in our Operations Centre. As part of the NOC team, you will be responsible for service monitoring and providing technical support for solutions to be delivered. Working closely with the engineering team and other support teams, you will be responsible for Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management.
- 4+ years work experience in an enterprise-scale IT Operations environment or equivalent
- Experience with IT system monitoring tools
- Direct experience in Linux system troubleshooting
- Good understanding of networking basics (OSI network layers, multicast, TCP/IP)
- Exhibiting strong analytical and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail.
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices
- Good understanding of DVB standards
- CCNA, CCNP or any other network certification
- Direct experience troubleshooting IP network issues
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.