Office Manager & PA
Amsterdam, North Holland , €30000 - €32000 per annum + Additional Benefits
2019-04-02 12:30:38 +0100
Careers at Darwin
The Office Manager will report to the Facilities Manager for the smooth running of the office environment, support to all other members of the business and assistance where required with client and candidate matters.
General Office Duties
- Management of day to day office environment including stationery and supplies in the Amsterdam office
- Management of short induction in the Amsterdam office for new starters
- Organise and distribute post and deliveries as necessary
- Maintaining, reviewing and negotiating supplier contracts
- Day to day communication with local suppliers
- Assistance with resolution of any facilities related issues in the Amsterdam office and Munich office (remotely)
- Ad hoc translation work for the business (contract terms, invoices, marketing material etc.)
- Management of local travel requests (cars, coaches, minibuses, trains etc.)
- Organising internal and external company events.
- Be the bridge between the UK headquarters and the Amsterdam and Munich offices
- Ad hoc projects as requested by the Group Management Team.
Data Protection Officer
- With the assistance of the Facilities Manager & EA to CEO, ensure the office remains compliant, in relation to Data Protection & GDPR.
Personal Assistant to COO / Associate Director
- Organise external and internal appointments, meetings and reservations.
- Prepare spreadsheets and Presentations when requested
- Manage diaries, meeting rooms and all travel aspects.
- Assist with any personal and private matters
- Assist with compliance in Process Management
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role