Office Co-ordinator & PA
Amsterdam, North Holland , €30000 - €32000 per annum + Additional Benefits
2019-03-29 09:18:25 +0000
Careers at Darwin
The Office Co-ordinator will report to the Facilities Manager for the smooth running of the office environment, support to all other members of the business and assistance where required with client and candidate matters.
General Office Duties
- Management of day to day office environment including stationery and supplies in the Amsterdam office
- Management of short induction in the Amsterdam office for new starters
- Organise and distribute post and deliveries as necessary
- Maintaining, reviewing and negotiating supplier contracts
- Day to day communication with local suppliers
- Assistance with resolution of any facilities related issues in the Amsterdam office and Munich office (remotely)
- Ad hoc translation work for the business (contract terms, invoices, marketing material etc.)
- Management of local travel requests (cars, coaches, minibuses, trains etc.)
- Organising internal and external company events.
- Be the bridge between the UK headquarters and the Amsterdam and Munich offices
- Ad hoc projects as requested by the Group Management Team.
Data Protection Officer
- With the assistance of the Facilities Manager & EA to CEO, ensure the office remains compliant, in relation to Data Protection & GDPR.
Personal Assistant to COO / Associate Director
- Organise external and internal appointments, meetings and reservations.
- Prepare spreadsheets and Presentations when requested
- Manage diaries, meeting rooms and all travel aspects.
- Assist with any personal and private matters
- Assist with compliance in Process Management
Managing This Role
Being a valued member of the central services team within Darwin, I look after all people being hired across the company. My main focus is to assist the Managers and Director wi...Alicia's Full Bio